Dr. Sariye Savci is board-certified and practices both obstetrics and gynecology. All patients are exclusively cared for by our physician.
Please also see our Obstetrics services page.
Comprehensive Ob/Gyn provides a wide variety of advanced gynecology patient services.
Some of our services are:
• Annual exams
• P.M.S management
• Family planning and contraceptive management
• Diagnosis and treatment of common gynecological problems such as vaginitis, urinary tract infections
• Diagnosis and treatment of fibroids
• Diagnosis and treatment of abnormal pap smears including colposcopy
• LEEP procedures
• Diagnosis and treatment of pelvic pain including laparoscopy
• Operative laparoscopy
• Vaginal, abdominal and laparoscopic hysterectomy
• Diagnosis and treatment of abnormal uterine bleeding
• D & C
• Endometrial ablation
• Gardasil HPV vaccine
• Hormone therapy
• Infertility testing
• Perimenopausal/menopausal changes
• STD prevention & treatment
• Diagnosis and treatment of urinary incontinence
Convenient on-site services
• Gyn Ultrasound
• IUD Placement
Hospital-based procedures for abnormal uterine bleeding:
Hospital-based permanent birth control options:
Minimally Invasive Surgery
We also provide minimally invasive alternatives to those patients requiring hospital based gynecologic surgery. Our physician is expert at hysteroscopic approaches for the diagnosis and treatment of endometrial pathology. This includes patients who present with abnormal bleeding which may be related to polyps, fibroids, and neoplasms. In addition, we perform laparoscopic procedures in the diagnosis and treatment of ovarian cysts, and endometriosis. We can provide alternatives to classical hysterectomy including endometrial ablation, hysteroscopic myomectomy, laparoscopic myomectomy and laparoscopic hysterectomy. All these approaches allow our patients to receive the best in diagnosis and treatment with minimal downtime from their families and work.